Post Independent Medical Examination (IME)
No-Fault insurance companies regularly use an independent medical examination (IME) to determine if the injured party is still in need of medical treatment. The IME is performed by a doctor hired by the insurance company who physically examines the injured party to determine if future treatment is warranted.
Factors that an IME physician will look at:
- If an injury is legitimate
- If treatment was medically necessary
- If the treatment will improve the patient's condition
Consultations are FREE: (877) 379-5144.
If the IME physician determines that no further treatment is necessary, the insurance company will issue a denial terminating future no-fault benefits. This denial does not necessarily mean the provider must stop treating the insured. It is within the provider's rights to disagree with the IME by continuing to render medically necessary treatment and submit bills to the No-Fault insurance company. If you need help recovering your owed balance for the services you provided, talk to a Long Island Post IME lawyer. The Odierno Law Firm, P.C. can recover the bills submitted by the provider after No-Fault benefits have been terminated.
Long Island Post IME Attorney, Trusted by Thousands of Clients
The Odierno Law Firm, P.C. has represented numerous medical providers in no fault recovery cases. We have earned a reputation as a trusted source of effective advocacy across the community. Our clients trust us and our peers respect us. When Insurance companies know that we are representing a client, they know that we mean business.
Reasons to choose our firm:
- Our results - we have successfully recovered millions of dollars for our clients
- Our experience - we have over 40 years of experience and handled thousands of cases
- Our skills - we are seasoned attorneys who are comfortable in the courtroom and aggressive when negotiating our attorneys
- Our contingency fees - we do not charge upfront or out-of-pocket fees
Discuss your post IME case with our lawyers today: (877) 379-5144.