If you’ve been injured in an accident, contact The Odierno Law Firm today to get the compensation and representation you deserve.
Long Island Injury Attorney
Injured on Long Island, NY?
If you’ve been in an accident or have suffered any type of injury, minor or serious, because another person was careless or intentionally caused you harm, you may be able to seek financial compensation by way of a personal injury claim. An attorney can offer you invaluable guidance to hold the responsible party accountable. At The Odierno Law Firm, P.C., attorneys from our Long Island firm represent clients who have been involved in car accidents, been injured at work or on another’s property, been bitten by a dog, or have otherwise suffered from physical injuries that entitle them to financial compensation. We can guide you through the process of seeking the money you need for medical bills, lost earnings, and the various other expenses or losses you are currently dealing with.
We Offer Legal Guidance to Victims of All these Scenarios and More:
- Bicycle accidents
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Dog bites
- Premises liability
How Our Attorneys Can Help You
Whether you have personally suffered minor injuries or are assisting a loved one who has suffered severe injuries, we offer the aggressive assistance you need. Our firm has fought for the rights of the injured throughout Long Island for decades, with a history of success pursuing a wide variety of cases. In addition to our legal successes, our family’s approach to caring for our clients has made us a name that our neighbors on Long Island know they can trust The Odierno Law Firm, P.C. to provide them with the assistance they need when they are injured.
Why Choose Our Personal Injury Attorneys?
- Millions of dollars recovered and success in hundreds of trials throughout our history
- Local to Long Island and family-owned for two generations
- Appointments available virtually or in-person in our warm, welcoming offices
- We work on a no-win, no-fee basis
- We start each case with a free evaluation and consultation
- We take no-fault cases
- We speak Spanish
- Our firm has more than 150 years of combined experience and over 45 years of experience working with local Long Island legal systems and insurance companies
- Our past and present clients love our family-oriented attitude and personalized care – see what they have to say about us
In addition to our extensive experience and hundreds of recorded successes, we offer our customers a wealth of legal knowledge and expertise. We know that the legal process can be confusing, and with an injury to deal with, you don’t need the added stress of untangling complicated legal jargon. Our lawyers are focused on your needs, and we’re always willing to take the time to clarify issues and make sure you understand every step of the legal process.
Common Personal Injury Terms Defined:
- Plaintiff – The official term that you, the party filing the suit, will be referred to as in certain legal documents
- Defendant – The legal term for the party being sued, whether they are an individual, a company, or a group
- Negligence – Failing to address issues that could potentially cause harm, such as a wet floor, a medical condition, or any other number of issues, or general carelessness with regards to safety
- Hazard – Conditions that could lead to injury; failing to address hazards can be considered negligence
- No-fault – A term used in auto insurance to refer to situations where you can receive benefits without the need to prove that any specific party is at fault for your accident
Learn more about our Long Island personal injury attorneys and how they can help you today by calling (631) 250-4212 or sending us a message online.
Backed By 150+ Years of Experience
The Odierno Law Firm has a long history of serving the Long Island community. We have a wealth of experience and a proven track record. We are deeply committed to helping you, not just with your case, but with your everyday needs.get your free consultation
Long Island Personal Injury Lawyer
We can assist you with a variety of accidents and injuries. In New York state, you can pursue most kinds of personal injury cases for three years following the incident. If you or a loved one has been injured, even if the incident occurred a year ago, we can provide you with information and advice informed by our decades of legal experience and fight to get you justice.
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Truck Accidents
- Trip & Fall
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Delivery Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Serious Injuries
- Train Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Work-Related Injuries
- Birth Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries