Accidents Caused by Aggressive Drivers
Exceptional Legal Counsel Provided by a Long Island Personal Injury Attorney
Aggressive driving is becoming a very serious issue in today’s society. It is identified as driving that may endanger or become a danger to the individuals or property around them. Not only is the aggressive driver a threat to them and their vehicle, but they are also creating considerable dangers to other drivers who are sharing the road. If you have been a victim to an aggressive driver in a car accident or your loved one has been injured by one, now is the time to seek legal counsel from a Long Island attorney. At The Odierno Law Firm, P.C., we understand the seriousness of aggressive driving cases and we are committed to finding an end result that is in the best interest of our clients.
The Difference Between Aggressive Driving and Road Rage
Although some people associate aggressive driving with road rage, it is important to understand that road rage is much more serious form:
- Aggressive Driver: Aggressive driving is known as driving that may cause harm to others. The driver identified in this scenario typically performs negligently or in-considerably to others around them. An aggressive driver will typically receive a traffic offense. They may also receive a variety of other offenses paired with the initial traffic offense. This type of scenario can be dangerous to the other drivers involved
- Road Rage: This is a much more serious form of driving aggressively behind the wheel. It is identified as a criminal offense and should not be taken lightly. When a driver with road rage gets upset, they may use some form of violence as retaliation.
Signs of an Aggressive Driver in Long Island, New York
Although aggressive drivers in Long Island may not be avoidable, it can be helpful to know the common signs of these types of drivers. This can help you become more capable of spotting them and become better able to avoid them.
Signs of an aggressive driver include:
- Failing to signal when changing lanes or turning
- Unsafe lane changing
- Frequent lane changing
- Running stop signs or red lights
- Other aggressive acts
Discuss your aggressive driving case with an injury lawyer immediately!
If you have been injured or are dealing with damages because of an aggressive driver, you may be entitled to receive money for the expenses relating to the accident. Our Long Island personal injury lawyers can help clients file a proper claim and take an aggressive approach needed to recover the necessary compensation. We have handled countless car accident cases in Long Island and know what it takes to properly represent clients in these types of situations.
Call The Odierno Law Firm, P.C. to learn more about your options as the victim of an aggressive driver! We will review your case for free.
Dedicated To You
We are committed to getting you the compensation you deserve for the injuries you have sustained. We are determined to fight for you. We have a no recovery, no fee policy, so you don’t pay unless we win.Contact Us
- You Will Not Pay Us Unless We Win Your Case
- Our Firm is Backed By Trial Success & Client Satisfaction
- We Will Review Your Personal Injury Claim For Free
- We Have Over 150 Years of Combined Legal Experience