Long Island Bicycle Accident Attorney
Pursue Fair Compensation - Call Us Toll-Free at (631) 250-4212
Any contact between a vehicle and a bike is going to be far worse for the cyclist than for the driver or car passengers. The catastrophic results can be life-threatening, lead to astronomical medical bills, and force you to lose income. When severe injuries occur, you need the best attorney on your side. At The Odierno Law Firm, P.C., our Long Island bicycle accident lawyers stand ready to help you to financial recovery. We have handled thousands of cases before, including hundreds of trial cases. We know what it takes to secure justice for our clients.
Top 3 Reasons to Choose Our Bicycle Accident Lawyers
- We are a family law firm with over 45 years and two generations worth of legal experience on Long Island
- We have recovered millions of dollars for clients in New York over the course of hundreds of successful cases
- If we don't win for you, you don't pay us
You cannot afford to work with an underqualified lawyer, nor can you afford to delay. Act now to make sure all your rights are protected. Backed by proven results and decades of experience, our Long Island accident attorneys are ready to help you pursue full compensation.
Schedule your free case review today by calling (631) 250-4212 to speak with our experienced bike injury attorneys.
What to Do When You’re Involved in a Bicycle Accident
When you’ve been injured in a bike accident, you may find yourself at a loss for what to do. In this stressful time, you may not know how to move forward and seek justice for damages and injuries that are not your fault. The best thing to do in the immediate aftermath of an incident is to gather as much information as possible and ensure that that information is properly documented by all parties involved. Our attorneys can help you understand your options and pursue whatever course of action you decide on.
If You’ve Been Injured in a Bicycle Accident:
- Be prepared before you begin your ride by ensuring that you have identification, emergency contact information, and writing supplies on-hand
- Wait for the police to arrive and make sure they understand the accident from your perspective – their report will be useful in proving damages establishing a sequence of events
- Exchange information with others involved in the accident, but don’t negotiate with them or promise not to pursue damages
- Obtain contact information for any witnesses to the accident and for the officers taking your statement and making the report
- Double-check that your account will be included in the official police report
- Create a personal documentation of the accident
- Seek medical attention for any injuries, and make sure that serious injuries are documented thoroughly
- Preserve all evidence of the accident – this includes saving clothing without washing it and keeping your broken bike or bike parts
- If you receive a call from the drivers insurance company, don’t negotiate with them
- Get in touch with an attorney to get valuable advice on dealing with insurers and possibly seeking compensation
How Our Bike Accident Attorneys Will Fight for You
Whether you’re filing an insurance claim or taking legal action against a driver, The Odierno Law Firm, P.C. is here for you. With our extensive experience working with legal systems and insurers in the Long Island area, we know what it takes to get you the justice you deserve. We can help you seek medical compensation, lost or damaged property consultation, or other damages. We even take no-fault cases to help you claim insurance benefits in incidents where no party is at fault.
Call (631) 250-4212 to learn more about the legal assistance our team can offer you in the aftermath of a bike accident. We’ll fight for you while you focus on your recovery.
$1.2 Million Dollar Settlement
$1.6 Million Dollar Settlement
$850,000 Mediated Settlement
$600,000 Trial Verdict
$555,000 Mediated Settlement
$395,000 Settlement at Jury Selection
$390,000 Mediated Settlement
$350,000 Trial Verdict
$300,000 Settlement During Trial
$295,000 Mediated Settlement